It”s normal to make some mistakes in life, even ones whose consequences don”t just go away in a week or two. However, when you make a permanent decision (like getting a tattoo, adopting a pet or having a child) you should probably think it through. Sometimes it”s easy to avoid huge mistakes… These people? They definitely didn”t think about what they were doing for too long. That”s how they ended up doing something so ridiculous… and you”re bound to feel better about your own life after seeing this.
1. Oh look, a face on a face.
2. WHY? WHY? WHY?
3. Oh yes. Knowledge is.
4. Never get a fad tattoo.
5. So that”s what Elvis looks like?
6. Oh no…
7. My next what?
8. That”s dedication.
9. I don”t think this does Mama justice.
11. This isn”t sending a good signal.
12. Couple tattoos are never good ideas.
13. YOLO is bad enough, don”t make it a tattoo.
14. A selfie tattoo? NOPE.
15. A forehead is the worst place for a tattoo.
17. And easy to make fun of.
18. I”m not sure if “shading” will fix this.
19. Someone might want to go back to math class.
20. I never thought I could be so afraid of a baby.
21. It”s supposed to say “I love you.”
22. Just… do it?
23. Oh, man.
24. White boy should have rethought this.
25. That”s a… cougar?
26. If you get a tattoo in a foreign language… speak the language.
27. This is a face you can trust, apparently.
28. Is this really a thing to brag about?
29. This football fan is a little weird.
30. Oh, He will “gudge” you.
31. Nope, never.
32. Something about her facial tattoo makes her eyes less shocking.
33. How to correct Naziism.
34. This guy gives blue eyes a whole new meaning.
35. He”s about to suck out your soul.
36. What”s going on with her tongue here?
37. Those eyes…
38. I don”t think he”s wearing a shirt in this one.
39. Hulking out!
40. This is what I imagine the eyes of demons look like.
41. Someone is a huge fan of this actor.
42. Don”t get lost in those eyes.
43. Well, that looks painful.
44. Good to know that having a tattooed eyeball doesn”t disqualify you from working at Comcast.
45. Not bitter at all.
47. She showed Nathan.
48. It certainly does.
49. “Can you see me now?”
50. I wouldn”t want to meet these guys in a dark alley.
51. Not entirely sure what this cover up is, but if this person is happy, I guess they”re happy.
52. Epic fail.
53. Good thing they got that stamp on their back as well.
54. Those eyes are a haunting shade of purple.
55. Ouchies. This is what the eyeball tattoo process looks like.
56. I think the original is better.
57. “Why so serious?!”
58. His eyes match his hair color.
59. Who is scarier looking?
60. This girl”s eyes are actually beautiful.
61. At least he is keeping track.
62. The good old fashioned pencil scratch out.
63. I think the big mistake was the neck tattoo.
64. Brand loyalty.
65. Who doesn”t love her?
66. Well that”s just unoriginal
67. How to erase Ashley.
68. Those are some nice cranial piercings. They probably get pretty cold in the winter.
69. This body modification is called “scarification.” Scarification involves creatively cutting the skin in intricate patterns. Once it heals, the scars leave behind a picture.
70. This man holds the world record for largest ear gauges.
71. This man just had his nipples surgically removed.
72. Cheek piercing.
73. Star-shaped subdermal implants.
74. More scarification, this time on the shoulders.
75. Corset piercing on this woman”s back.
76. I”m pretty sure those are pretzels inside his nose piercings.
77. A different form of subdermal implant.
78. This guy just had his tongue split in a process known as “bifurcation.”
79. Here”s what a bifurcated tongue looks like after it”s healed.
80. Those are some giant ear gauges.
81. This just looks dangerous.
82. I have a feeling he got “frunk” when he was drunk.
83. This IS a tragedy.
84. No one makes this mistake, though.
85. … and how you use “your.”
86. Love doesn”t “concur” anything.
87. The imposs… what?
88. Ugh, that witch is the worst, right?
89. This misspelling lives on.
90. “Loose hope” sounds like a medical condition.
91. EXTREME FAIL?
92. One day they”ll realize what “itself” is.
93. You can”t spell, either.
94. Mmm. Fudge.
95. In their defense, maybe they beat up someone named Hart.
96. Who is this “Tomarrow” and why don”t they ever know?
97. He didn”t have enough fingers for “you”re.”
98. And strength.
99. Except for maybe this.
100. At first I thought “y”all” was the mistake. Nope.
101. A drive-thru, maybe?
102. Be live. Not dead?
103. I”m sure you are.
104. LOLOLOLOL. No.
105. Never twos or threes.
106. First, there”s the misspelling. Then there”s that creepy peppermint (?). Hold me.
107. That”s okay, then. English isn”t your native language.
108. He may want to grow out his hair…
109. I assure you, we”re all judging you.
110. Umm, huh?
111. I can”t even count the reasons this was a bad idea.
112. I life all of the time, what are you talking about?
113. No, the strongest drug is what you were on when you got this.
(H/T BuzzFeed) What”s worse? The fact that people wanted these tattoos or that the tattoo artists were okay with spending hours making them? Either way, someone messed up, resulting in these awful (and awfully permanent) mistakes. This has to make you feel better about your own goof-ups. Share it with others!